"Columbus Circle from behind a glass window.
A never-before-seen view of the famous New York square named after the Italian navigator.
The fittings of the individual panes of glass seem to cut through the image, as if it were broken down like a jigsaw puzzle.
But the reason this shot appeals to me is the line that bisects the Columbus statue, separating the back from the front, as if to signify a "before" and an "after" his discovery.
Behind Columbus is nature, in front of him the enormity of skyscrapers.
A photograph that can spark many interesting interpretations and conversations."
Ready-to-hang Framed Poster with museum-quality paper.
- 200 gsm / 80 lb semi-glossy (silk) paper
- Thickness: 20-25 mm /0.79"–0.98" and for the USA market thickness is 1.9 cm/0.75"
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass.
- Includes a hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- For indoor use
- Ready-to-hang, poster is placed within the frame.
- Printed and shipped on demand.